Exhibition InformationMotor Show
*The information shown here is current as of the date of publication. Please note that some parts may differ from the latest information.
The 42nd Tokyo Motor Show 2011
|Official name||The 42nd Tokyo Motor Show 2011|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo, Japan)|
|Dates||December 2(Fri) 2011～December 11(Sun) 2011|
|Schedule||Press days:November 30 (Wed), Dec. 1 (Thu)
Special guest day:Dec. 2 (Fri)
General public days:Dec. 3 (Sat)-11 (Sun)
1) Automobile Interior Space Model "T-Bridge" (reference exhibit)
Under the theme "Compact vehicle. Multiple possibilities", we propose the possibility of arranging the automobile interior to fit passenger's mood and lifestyle, offering mobile device connectivity and new automobile interior spaces that link people and their vehicles.
2) Automobile Interior Space Model "T-Brain" (reference exhibit)
Inspired by the concept of "an exciting automobile interior spaces for a family of four", we offer a new kind of idea. The new package provides a fresh viewpoint, the sports seats embrace the passengers; together they provide a more enjoyable and fun traveling experience.
The distinctive exterior evokes flowing fabric, harkening back to Toyota Boshoku's early beginnings in the textile business.
1) Automobile Seat Products
-Dedicated sports seat for automobile racing, installed in the Lexus LFA of GAZOO Racing
-Seat designed to achieve the ultimate comfortable ride, installed in small FR sports car that is jointly developed by Toyota Motor Corporation and Fuji Heavy Industries
-Slim Style Seat that seeks the thinness and lightness using net material
-New version of next-generation seat frame TB-NF110 series, which is lighter yet more comfortable
2) Automobile components made from plant-derived materials
-Bio fabric seat covered with textiles made of plant-derived materials
-Door trims, seat backboards, air cleaner cases that use plant-derived materials such as kenaf fibers, annual grass that possess high CO2 absorption capability
3) Filter and Power Train Components
The most advanced filters for air intake, lubrication, and air conditioning systems, developed by our highest standard filtration technology
We at Toyota Boshoku are working to develop technologies everyday aimed at creating an automobile interior space that customers genuinely find appealing. We are committed to developing seats, one of our mainstay products, that provide the highest level of comfort. To this end, we employ different anaylses and evaluations in pursuit of the best seat for driving so that the excellent support means the seat fits the driver like a glove, no matter what the road condition.
Filtration and Power Train Components
- Air Induction System Products (PDF:184KB)
- Kenaf Polypropylene Injection Molded Parts (PDF:62KB)
- Resin Cylinder Head Cover with OCV (PDF:148KB)
- Combined Air Cleaner and Cylinder Head Cover and Intake Manifold (PDF:71KB)
- Cabin Air Filter Made by Dual Layer Melt Blown Construction Method (PDF:96KB)
- Pollen Removal Cabin Air Filter (PDF:45KB)
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-mold, Anti-virus Cabin Air Filter (PDF:56KB)
- Deodorizing Cabin Air Filter (PDF:45KB)
- Engine Air Intake Filter(High-performance Type) (PDF:43KB)
- Engine Air Intake Filter(Single Material Type) (PDF:43KB)
- Oil Filter (PDF:103KB)