- Investor Relations
Toyota Boshoku aims for mutual development with our suppliers through our business transactions. We think it is important to build good, long-term relationships through close communications with our suppliers.
- What's New
- Second Quarter Financial Results (PDF:133KB)
- General Meeting of Shareholders
- IR Library
- IR Calendar
- Financial Highlights
- Stock, Bonds and Rating Information
- Bonds and Rating Information
Evaluations by Outside Institutions
Inclusion in Indexes (Socially Responsible Investment)
- Toyota Boshoku was selected as a 2018 constituent of the Morningstar Socially Responsible Investment Index (MS-SRI) created by Morningstar Japan K.K. This index incorporates 150 Japanese companies acclaimed for their outstanding initiatives from financial, corporate governance, environmental, social and human resources utilisation perspectives.
- This stock index is jointly developed and operated by Japan Exchange Group, Inc., Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. and Nikkei Inc. The index is composed of “companies that are highly appealing as investments from the standpoint of investors.”
- This stock index was established independently by Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Asset Management Co., Ltd. Constituent companies are selected based on evaluations of their corporate ESG (environmental, social and governance) initiatives.
- Buna no Mori
- Established by Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Asset Management Co., Ltd., this stock index includes companies with a high awareness of environmental protection and that proactively promote environmental measures and other initiatives.
- This NGO requires disclosure of strategies toward climate change and information on greenhouse gas emissions and publishes an evaluation score worldwide. Toyota Boshoku earned a leadership level evaluation of A- for its initiatives toward climate change and water.
- Toyota Boshoku was certified as an Excellent Enterprise of Health and Productivity Management 2018 (White 500) jointly selected by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and Nippon Kenko Kaigi.