Shanghai (CHINA) – April 6, 2017 – Toyota Boshoku Corporation (TOKYO: 3116) will present a booth in the 17th International Automobile Industry Exhibition (Auto Shanghai 2017) held from April 19 to 28. This year marks Toyota Boshoku’s fourth showing at the exhibition.
Under the concept of “QUALITY OF TIME AND SPACE”, Toyota Boshoku’s booth showcases the luxury concept seats for the ultimate comfort and a premium interior space, and the sports seat that achieves leading-edge design and superb comfort made possible by its Form In Place Method and installed in the new Lexus LC Luxury Coupe that went on sale in March 2017.
Toyota Boshoku also exhibits number of seats and interior products developed and manufactured in China, as it has constructed integrated development and production process conducted in its regional management company, Toyota Boshoku China, ranging from design to development and test evaluations.Main exhibits.
1) The luxury concept seats for the ultimate comfort and a premium interior space
2) Sports seat that achieves leading-edge design and superb comfort and beautiful drape-like pleating enhanced by illumination, installed in the new Lexus LC Luxury Coupe -Premiere
3) Seats installed in Toyota’s C-HR, new model Prius and BMW’s i8.
4) Products developed and manufactured by Toyota Boshoku, installed in Toyota’s fuel cell vehicle, “MIRAI”
5) Seats and interior products installed in Toyota’s Crown and Camry, produced in China by Toyota Boshoku group as an automobile interior system supplier.
Booth 5A04, Hall 5.1 in National Exhibition and Convention Center Shanghai