Toyota Boshoku Corporation has recently published the “Toyota Boshoku Report 2012”. This report introduces various activities carried out by the Toyota Boshoku group in fiscal year 2011, and highlights our business, environmental and corporate social responsibility activities.
In the President’s Interview we introduce our aspirations for the future as drawn out in our 2020 Vision and specific activities we are undertaking to achieve them. Additionally, the special features section highlights our continuing endeavors in advanced technology development and manufacturing. Furthermore activities on our global expansion, environmental and CSR activities are reported in the second half.
Features of Toyota Boshoku Report 2012
1) President’s Interview
Toyota Boshoku welcomed Ms. Kumi Fujisawa, who has a wealth of experience in interviewing numerous corporate executives, wherein new possibilities of the Toyota Boshoku group directed towards 2020 were discussed.
2) Special Features
(1) Professionals Dedicated to Sports Seat Development
(2) Aiming to Strengthen Interior Design Capabilities Worldwide and Be the Best Partner of Global Automobile Manufacturers
(3) Aiming to Reinforce Our Global Manufacturing Foundations
3) Global Topics
Introduces fiscal year 2011 topics and the strategies of each region in respective reports entitled “North & South America”, “Asia & Oceania”, “China”, “Europe & Africa” and “Japan”.
4) Social Activities
5) Environmental Activities
6) Facts and Figures
7) Third-Party Comments on the “Toyota Boshoku Report 2012”
Comments from Professor Katsuhiko Kokubu of Kobe University
1) Legal sized (A4), 84 page report, 4,000 issues published
2) Downloadable from website https://www.toyota-boshoku.com/global/company/library/report/
Toyota Boshoku considers this report to be an important tool to gain trust from all our stakeholders, and will continuously focus on furthering society’s understanding of Toyota Boshoku through such annual publications.