Toyota Boshoku Corporation (Headquarters: Kariya-shi, Aichi, Japan; President: Masanao Motonami) will exhibit for the first time as Toyota Boshoku Corporation in the 38th Tokyo Motor Show. The Show will be held from November 2 (Tuesday) to November 7 (Sunday), 2004 at the Nippon Convention Center (otherwise known as Makuhari Messe) in Chiba Prefecture.
The exhibit concept is “Stylish Approach” and, in addition to displaying a large number of items such as automotive interior components and filtration and power train components, the aim is to introduce the broad range of business activities of the new company as well as its comprehensive expertise in environmental and safety technologies.
Detailed information on the various exhibits is provided below.
Booth location: West Hall Parts, Machinery and Tools Area (Booth No. W201)
Booth total area: About 53 m2 (8,910 x 5,940 mm: six small areas.)
Exhibits introducing the company’s broad range of activities
A. Mock Exhibit
A display of all the Toyota Boshoku products used in one vehicle. This will serve to introduce the broad range of the company’s business activities.
1. Interior components such as seats, door trim, molded headliners and floor carpets
2. Filtration and power train components
3. Bumpers and other exterior components
Exhibits introducing the company’s comprehensive expertise in environmental and safety technologies
B. Environmental Technology Corner
1. Interior components made from plant materials such as kanaf
2. Components made from recycled shredder dust from end-of-life automobiles
C. Safety Technology Corner
1. SRS curtain-shield airbags
2. Seat belt webbing
D. Seat Corner
1. Passenger car seats (Toyota Celsio)
2. Barrier-free seats (Toyota “Friendmatic barrier free” model)
3. Seats for industrial vehicles
E. Filtration and Powertrain Components Corner
1. Air induction filters, lubrication filters and air-conditioning filters
2. Various types of commercially available filters
6. Fabric Corner
1. Various types of seat fabric